Cotton & Linen Guide - Care and Use
Cotton and linen pillowcases are popular materials for bedding because they are breathable and comfortable against the skin. To ensure that your cotton and linen pillowcases last a long time and keep their colors, it is important to take proper care of them. In this guide we will tell you about the care and use, cleaning and other tips for cotton and linen pillowcases.
care and application
- It is important to wash pillowcases regularly to remove dirt, dust and bacteria.
- Before washing, turn pillowcases inside out to protect and preserve color.
- It is also advisable to zip up and fasten buttons to avoid damage during washing.
- To keep the pillowcases soft and fluffy, you can add dryer balls or clean tennis balls while drying.
- Cotton and linen pillowcases can be machine washed at a maximum of 40 degrees Celsius.
- Use mild detergent to preserve the colors of the pillowcases.
- Do not bleach pillowcases unless the label specifically says you can.
- Avoid tumble drying the pillowcases as this may cause shrinkage and deformation. Instead, you should let them air dry.
- Avoid direct sunlight as this may cause colors to fade.
- If your cotton and linen pillowcases become stained, you should treat them as soon as possible to prevent the stain from settling. Use a mild detergent and a clean cloth to remove the stain.
- If you have pets, consider washing pillowcases more frequently to remove pet hair and odors.
- It's also a good idea to replace your pillowcases every few months to ensure they stay hygienic and clean.
Cotton and linen pillowcases are easy to care for and durable if cared for properly. With regular washing and thorough cleaning, you can ensure that your pillowcases stay hygienic and clean. We hope this guide has helped you to properly care for and clean your cotton and linen pillowcases so that you can enjoy them for a long time.