Cashmere pillowcases are a luxurious and quality addition to any bedroom or living room. These pillowcases are made from fine cashmere goat wool and are soft, comfortable and warm. However, to ensure that your cashmere pillowcases last a long time and remain in perfect condition, they need to be cared for and cleaned regularly. In this guide we will tell you everything you need to know about caring for your cashmere pillowcases.
Notice: Since the pillowcases are imitation cashmere, the covers are easier to care for.
care and application
- Make sure you read the instructions on the pillowcase care label. If it is hand wash, you should not wash it in the washing machine.
- Do not use bleach to clean cashmere pillowcases.
- Avoid exposing your cashmere pillowcases to the sun as this can cause discoloration and fading.
- Do not use hard brushes or abrasive cleaners to clean the pillowcase.
- Do not put heavy objects on the pillowcases to avoid deformation.
- Clean your cashmere pillowcases regularly to keep them in good condition.
- You can hand or machine wash your pillowcases. Use a mild detergent for this and wash them on a gentle cycle at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees Celsius.
- Avoid spinning the pillowcases in the dryer as this can cause deformation. It is better to air dry, however, you should avoid direct sunlight to prevent discoloration and fading.
- To maintain the shape of your cashmere pillowcases, you can gently shape them while drying.
- Do not iron your pillowcases as this can damage the fine wool.
- Make sure your cashmere pillowcases are protected from moths by airing them regularly and storing them in anti-moth bags.
- Avoid washing cashmere pillowcases with rough materials or clothing as this can lead to pilling.
- If you have stains on your pillowcases, you should treat them immediately to prevent the stains from settling. Use a mild soap and gently dab the stain.
- When storing your cashmere pillowcases, do not fold or stack them as this may cause deformation. Instead, you should store them flat.
In summary, caring for your cashmere pillowcase is simple, but is simple, but still needs to be done carefully to ensure your pillowcases stay in good condition. With regular cleaning and care, you can ensure that your cashmere pillowcases retain their soft and comfortable texture and last a long time. Be sure to follow the instructions on the care label and avoid harsh detergents and abrasive brushes to prevent damage. By taking care of your pillowcases and treating them with care, you can ensure that you will enjoy them for a long time.