Polyester pillowcases are a great choice if you are looking for a durable material that is easy to care for. Polyester is durable, resistant to stains and discoloration, and keeps its shape wash after wash. In this guide you will find all the important information you need to care for and clean your polyester pillowcases.
care and application
- Use a pillowcase to protect your pillows and keep them clean. This extends the life of your cushions and makes cleaning easier.
- Fluff your pillows daily to keep them in shape and add volume.
- Avoid contact with sharp or rough surfaces to prevent wear and tear.
- Store your pillowcases in a dry and ventilated place to avoid mold growth.
- Polyester pillowcases should be washed on a gentle cycle with cold or lukewarm water. Do not use hot water as this can damage the material.
- Use a mild detergent suitable for polyester and avoid harsh bleaches or fabric softeners.
- Make sure your pillowcases are fully housed in the washing machine to avoid warping.
- Avoid washing polyester pillowcases together with other materials, especially those that can stain.
- Allow your pillowcases to air dry and avoid tumble drying as this can damage the material.
- If you want to iron your pillowcases, use a low temperature and iron from the inside of the cover.
- Polyester pillowcases can have static electricity. To avoid this, you can add a dryer ball or dryer sheet when you wash them in the washing machine.
- Avoid direct sunlight on your pillowcases as this can fade and damage the material.
- If you have stains on your pillowcases, treat them as soon as possible. Use a mild detergent and gently work the stain out with a sponge or brush.
- If you have pets, pet hair can get stuck on polyester pillowcases. Use a lint roller or clothes brush to remove them.
By following these tips, you can ensure your polyester pillowcases last and look great. Polyester is simple and easy to care for and clean, so you can always look forward to clean and cozy cushions.